Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, August 13, 2020

MAGA: “My Awesome Gettysburg Address” | The Merrow Report

MAGA: “My Awesome Gettysburg Address” | The Merrow Report

MAGA: “My Awesome Gettysburg Address”


My fellow American patriots, Welcome to this historical monument and this even more historical occasion, because today your favorite President is accepting his party’s unanimous nomination to continue to lead our beloved country to even greater heights, now that we have the China virus under control.
You know, many people said that I should come to Gettysburg or Mt. Rushmore to accept the nomination. But I’ve already been to Mt. Rushmore, and I hear that someday I will be there forever, along with Abe and the other greats.
Honest Abe made a famous speech here, which my loyal aide Steven Miller read to me the other day,  the one where he said “Four score and seven…”   That’s how I learned that ‘score’ has another meaning than the one I’m used to.
Some people, mostly in the Democrat party or the ‘fake news,’  have criticized me for coming to what they call “Hallowed Ground” to accept your unanimous nomination, but I remind them that I am the President, and the Constitution says I can do CONTINUE READING: MAGA: “My Awesome Gettysburg Address” | The Merrow Report