Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Campbell Brown Has Blocked Me From Twitter | deutsch29

Campbell Brown Has Blocked Me From Twitter | deutsch29:

Campbell Brown Has Blocked Me From Twitter


Yep. I haven’t been on Twitter for two months yet, and I have been officially blocked by none other than Campbell Brown.
By blocking me, Brown is trying to prevent me from even viewing her Twitter page. However, in such a situation, all one must do is sign out of one’s own Twitter account to view any page from which one is blocked.
So, that’s what I did in order to access her page to write this post.
Brown recently stopped posting on Twitter.  On May 20, 2016, she stated why:



Brown’s exit immediately follows a situation that she brought upon herself with the statement that “two out of three eighth graders in this country cannot read or do math at grade level,” which happens to be Brown’s grossly misinterpreting the meaning of NAEP proficiency. Here is that story in Slate as Brown posted it:


I did respond to her insistence that she was right. Apparently, here are the tweets that I wrote and that offended her: