Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Synthroid® and CCSS | Reclaim Reform

Synthroid® and CCSS | Reclaim Reform:



Synthroid® and CCSS

Synthroid® is prescribed across America for adrenal, thyroid and endocrine disorders of all types.
Common Core State Standards compliant high stakes tests (and all of the expensive accompanying computer programs, texts and other publications, teacher assessment programs, school funding, and the legislative mandates) are prescribed across America for educational disorders of all types.
The educational needs of children are very complex and individualized.
Now, let me get personal. My wife and I recently encountered six friends with widely different specific symptoms and diagnoses who are prescribed Synthroid®. My own longtime prescription for Armour® contains T3 and T4.
The thyroid hormones, triiodothyronine (T3) and its prohormone, thyroxine (T4), aretyrosine-based hormones produced by the thyroid gland that are primarily responsible for regulation of metabolism. Iodineis necessary for the production of T3 and T4.”
Synthroid
My prescription insurance company has just had my pharmacist call me to let me know thatArmour® is no longer a “preferred” drug. They want me to take Synthroid® which is cheaper. Previously, Synthroid® did no good for me.Synthroid® has only T4 – no T3. If I insist on Armour® I will have to pay more than double what I have paid previously. Fierce profit making forces