Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, June 6, 2014

I Now Have a Facebook Page | deutsch29

I Now Have a Facebook Page | deutsch29:









I Now Have a Facebook Page

June 6, 2014
I now have a Facebook page:
The page features my book, A Chronicle of Echoesand my blog. As of this writing, my page has 91 likes.
I even have my first hashtag:  #chronicleofechoes
I still have no Twitter account. Twitter moves so fast with its little messages, and I haven’t time to keep up with it. I do appreciate the efforts of those who promote my writing on Twitter.
As to the FB page: A delightful young man named Kody Lala created it for me and is helping me maintain it. In fact, it was Kody who knew over a year ago that I would have a need for a Facebook page once my blog began to gain popularity.
Kody started his own business creating and monitoring FB pages. For those interested in his assistance, he can be reached at kody.lala@yahoo.com.
I Now Have a Facebook Page | deutsch29: