Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, June 5, 2014

6-4-14 Wait What? - A call to arms (I mean pens) – A big day as I announce a running mate and petitions now available - Wait What?

A call to arms (I mean pens) – A big day as I announce a running mate and petitions now available - Wait What?:



Wait What? 







A call to arms (I mean pens) – A big day as I announce a running mate and petitions now available

After dropping off the appropriate paperwork, the Connecticut Secretary of the State’s office tweeted:   Denise Merrill @SOTS Merrill   @Jonathanpelto today was authorized by my office to collect signatures to be a petitioning candidate for governor.   And Jonathan Pelto is petitioning under the Education and Democracy Party and must collect 7,500 signatures by […] The post A call to arms (I mean


6-4-14 Wait What?
Wait What?: Wait What? Statement from Jonathan Pelto on the Connecticut American Federation of Teachers’s LPAC endorsement of MalloyStatement from Jonathan Pelto, exploring gubernatorial candidate on American Federation of Teacher’s Connecticut Legislative and Political Action Committee (LPAC) endorsement of Dannel Malloy  Without providing gubernatorial candidates with any opportunity to fill out