Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

My Book on VAMs Released Today |

My Book on VAMs Released Today |:



My Book on VAMs Released Today



My new book, titled “Rethinking Value-Added Models in Education: Critical Perspectives on Tests and Assessment-Based Accountability,” was officially released by my publisher – Routledge – today.
For those interested, you can order this book on Amazon, here, Barnes & Noble, here, or the Routledge site, hereThe book’s foreword is written by Diane Ravitch, the cover is below, and 100% of my personal royalties are headed to the ACODO Orphanage in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
For more information about the book, see a prior post about it here.
I am also speaking about the book this Saturday, at Arizona State University’s Tempe Campus from 10-11:30, for those of you in AZ who would like to attend. For more information about this event, and to RSVP, please click here.
CoverPage