Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, September 2, 2013

PS 154 in The Bronx Can Learn From How The Yankees Treated Alex Rodriguez.southbronxschool.com

http://www.southbronxschool.com:

PS 154 in The Bronx Can Learn From How The Yankees Treated Alex Rodriguez

I do not like Alex Rodriguez. Never have, never will. I think Alex has cost the Yankees over the years and feel in no way he carried them in 2009. I would take Scott Brosius or Charlie Hayes any day of A-Rod.

Alex is a sneak, a cheat, a liar, and worse, a rat. He dug his own grave. True, he still has not had his day in court, but I support his right to have that day and will respect the outcome.

What I found fascinating is that when the Yanks played the Red Sox a few weeks ago and Alex got plunked by Ryan Dempster (I don't know why the world came down on Dempster. Back in the day if you just breathed funny Bob Gibson orDon Drysdale would nail you. It was old time baseball!)

But after Alex go hit, what happened? His