Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, May 24, 2013

IEA wants you to support benefit cuts. End of discussion. Comments are closed. | Fred Klonsky

IEA wants you to support benefit cuts. End of discussion. Comments are closed. | Fred Klonsky:

IEA wants you to support benefit cuts. End of discussion. Comments are closed.


Gone Fishing SPOFS013I got the usual weekly email link to the IEA website featuring the usual Vimeo of IEA head lobbyist, Jim Reed.
No matter our differences, Jim and I have always had cordial conversations.
I got the notice on my iPad.  The iPad layout of the IEA website is different than the one I see on my MacBook.
When I got to the bottom of the post, it said “Comments Are Closed.”
Closed?
I went my MacBook.
It doesn’t say “Comments Are Closed.” But there are no comments.
Comments on earlier posts haven’t exactly been running heavily in support of the We Are One/Cullerton SB2404.
Some of my readers have told me that their critical comments never see