Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, March 10, 2013

In preparation for this evening, check out Brian White’s testimony – @ the chalk face

In preparation for this evening, check out Brian White’s testimony – @ the chalk face:


In preparation for this evening, check out Brian White’s testimony

AT 6PM EST this evening, we’re going to be talking to Brian White, a parent and teacher from CO who gave the following testimony at a board meeting:
Good evening. My name is Brian White. I’m a parent of two young children currently enrolled in Douglas County schools, a taxpayer, involved community member, and a teacher. So, using Douglas County School Board vernacular, I guess you could say I’m a customer in nearly every sense of the word.
Sometime on or just before February 12th of this year, a woman made an anonymous phone call to my school and to Brian Cesare, HR Director of the Douglas County School District. After listening to the anonymous message left on the answering machine, it became very clear who it was that made the phone call. This woman called to accuse me of being a bully, and even