Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

School Tech Connect: Pensions, Judges, Dogs....

School Tech Connect: Pensions, Judges, Dogs....:


Pensions, Judges, Dogs....

Night Two of intensive care here on the kitchen floor. I feel like the Bean has turned a corner--- she's showing mild interest in the idea of food. As in, she can stand to be in the same room as it.


Anyway, a little birdy pointed me to this well-done story on the constitutional amendment by Amanda Vinicky. There's a sound file on the story--- you can't embed it but it's worth a listen. At the 40 second mark, Speaker Madigan refers to the legislature in a weirdly detached voice, as if his career were somehow separated from the actions of that august body. When my own father became this delusional, we locked him up.*

It is possible that I'm misunderstanding the clip, and that it's not Madigan speaking about the legislature. I