Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Third Anniversary of My Blog | Larry Cuban on School Reform and Classroom Practice

Third Anniversary of My Blog | Larry Cuban on School Reform and Classroom Practice:


Third Anniversary of My Blog

Dear Readers,
This post marks my third anniversary as a blogger. I want to thank those readers who regularly read my twice-weekly posts, those who have dipped into them occasionally, those who have subscribed to the post, and finally those who have taken the time to write thoughtful comments. Nearly 325,000 readers from around the world (35 percent outside of the U.S.)  have clicked on to the blog since August 2009. Not exactly viral but, for me, most gratifying.
For the 364 posts I have written in the past three years, I have followed three rules:
1. Write less than 800 words.
2. Write clearly on school reform and classroom practice.
3. Take a position and back it up with evidence.
For anyone who blogs