Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Dictator Unwilling to Step Down « Cooperative Catalyst

A Dictator Unwilling to Step Down « Cooperative Catalyst:


A Dictator Unwilling to Step Down

I speak about education from an unflattering point of view, maybe because it is destroying our fascinating, curious minds.
I don’t claim to be an expert in education, I am still a student and I speak for myself. I believe that students should have a voice in the education system today, because mainly they are the ones who are being educated. The control of education should be in the hands of students. They should be centered first and foremost.
Many people have wrote about ways to change education, but what good has it done if we are leaving out the voice of the students?
Years continue to pass, some students graduate, some fail out, some drop out and nothing really changes. Th