Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, March 1, 2012

SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: Teachers Need To Give Our Support To Pascale Mauclair

SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: Teachers Need To Give Our Support To Pascale Mauclair:

Teachers Need To Give Our Support To Pascale Mauclair

The righteous rise/With burning eyes/Of hatred and ill-will/Madmen fed on fear and lies/To beat and burn and kill....Neil Peart 1981

Last night before the radio show I was reading Edwize to do catch up on what I wished to discuss with Leo Casey. But before I could I get the information I was seeking I came across an excellent blog post by Leo of the plight of Pascale Mauclair who through no fault of her own was rated the worst teacher in New York City. And of course the New York Post and "reporter" Georgett Roberts was there to not only kick her when Ms Mauclair was down, but to throw the proverbial salt into her wounds.

The New York Post and it's reporter