Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Cool Cat Teacher Blog: Ripped Game Pants and the School Improvement Dance

Cool Cat Teacher Blog: Ripped Game Pants and the School Improvement Dance:

Ripped Game Pants and the School Improvement Dance

Shocked and agast, my son's pants were agape. Last night was the final game on the season and, the 26th straight win for the Westwood Wildcats and my son blocked a 270 pound behemoth with his pants flapping in the breeze.
My Westwood Wildcats Football Team
2010, 2011 State Champs
winner 26 straight football games

We were picked to lose by 13 or 20 points depending upon who you asked. They had 10 boys over 200 pounds and one over 300 and we had barely 2, maybe.

My son's pants ripped during the last football game. When I say rip, I mean a big old tear from crotch to way up the back. My son's gray sliding pants were his only salvation from indecent