Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, November 5, 2011

All Education Matters: A Few Thoughts: Washington DC, David Hunsicker, and NYC

All Education Matters: A Few Thoughts: Washington DC, David Hunsicker, and NYC:

A Few Thoughts: Washington DC, David Hunsicker, and NYC


It's been a productive and very busy week in Washington, DC. I'll provide an update on the offices I visited soon. Some of the meetings were great, and others were . . . not so great. I am staying with fellow activist Leni Weisl in Maryland this weekend. She and her husband opened their home to me for much needed rest. On Monday I will be heading to NYC, which will be just as busy. Stay tuned for updates about that trip as well. A special thanks to David Hunsicker for joining me on my meetings this week. Hunsicker is a fantastic person, and deeply concerned about the student lending crisis. He is the type of person I want in Congress. If he wins in the Democratic