Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Save Seattle Schools Community Blog: No, KC Elections Did NOT Give Out Your Phone Number

Save Seattle Schools Community Blog: No, KC Elections Did NOT Give Out Your Phone Number:

No, KC Elections Did NOT Give Out Your Phone Number

I called KC Elections about Stand for Children's rep telling me last night that they got my phone number from them. I was told, they never give out phone numbers or e-mail addresses.

I called Stand and talked to a couple of people I know there. I was pretty clear on my unhappiness. I was told that they DID get it from the voter registration rolls. I told them KC Elections said no so how could this be?

I was told that Stand had used a group - Win Win - and got the list from them and they "probably" got it from the voter registration. I was also told that robo calls are legal because it's a political message being delivered but, of