Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, October 22, 2011

HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU’RE A TEACHER? By Jeff Foxworth « Diary of a Public School Teacher!

HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU’RE A TEACHER? By Jeff Foxworth « Diary of a Public School Teacher!:

HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU’RE A TEACHER? By Jeff Foxworth

I walked into the copy room and this was sitting on a table with the words: “This is a must READ:) “.

I agree, and I think it is also a “Must Share!” I Googled it and realized it has been around for years, but I got a laugh out of most of them!:)

  1. You get a secret thrill out of laminating things.
  2. You can hear 25 voices behind you and know exactly which one belongs to the child out of line.
  3. You walk into a store and hear the words, “It’s Ms./Mr. ____________ and know you have been spotted.
  4. You have 25 people who accidentally call you Mom/Dad at