Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, May 26, 2011

2011-12 School Year in Review: I’m still sane « EducationCEO's Blog

2011-12 School Year in Review: I’m still sane « EducationCEO's Blog

2011-12 School Year in Review: I’m still sane Leave a comment

With all the
faux pas
major screw-ups this school year, I naively thought the last 3 days would be peaceful and incident free. Just when I thought the Universe was conspiring for my greater good, I have yet another fire to extinguish with this school run by bumbling idiots. No more than twenty minutes after I enter the house, Boy Wonder asks me if he can have money to eat lunch tomorrow. Hmmm, that’s odd because the last time I checked, he was supposed to receive free breakfast and lunch at school. So, as mothers do, I unloaded a barrage of questions:
Me: Why didn’t you eat lunch today?
Boy Wonder: Because they didn’t serve lunch today?
Me: Why not? Did you eat breakfast at school today?
Boy Wonder: Yes.
Me: Well, what time do you normally eat lunch?