Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Save Seattle Schools Community Blog: Technology and Schools

Save Seattle Schools Community Blog: Technology and Schools

Technology and Schools

Two thing prompted me to want to write this thread. One was from the thread "This or That" about what readers think are important in the budget. Here's what "Joanie" had to say (and I believe this person is a teacher):

Sorry I didn't say it all in one post. Teachers' plates are getting fuller and fuller. I watch the board meetings fairly often and the teachers and parents who appear seem to be ignored most of the time. I agree with much of what I hear. Now Dr. Enfield is creating another way for teachers to communicate with parents: turning the school website into a potential blog site that will be monitored by teachers. Good Lord! That's not what we need. How