Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, December 3, 2010

NYC Public School Parents: Patrick Sullivan on the core principle of the Bloomberg administration

NYC Public School Parents: Patrick Sullivan on the core principle of the Bloomberg administration

Patrick Sullivan on the core principle of the Bloomberg administration

Popout

"I represent the borough of Manhattan on what the mayor calls the Panel for Educational Policy but what is in the law the Board of Education of the City of New York. I see here today parents and their elected leaders and I see teachers from every borough. I see them from every race and I see them from every income level and from every political party. Why is that?

Because I've learned from talking to people is that every parent wants to the same thing for their kids: they want