Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, December 3, 2010

Daily Kos: For What It's Worth

Daily Kos: For What It's Worth

For What It's Worth

If you think some people here are disappointed - or far worse - at the administration on a number of fronts, what you are seeing starting to become public from members of both the House and now Senate Democratic caucuses is just the tip of the iceberg. The anger among the electeds is palpable, which might be why it is now more frequently exploding into public view.

While I do not always agree with some of my friends among the electeds, I have to say that I am beyond frustrated, albeit for different reasons.

I have been disappointed and then frustrated, and now I am becoming angry.

In saying that I in no way diminish the very significant accomplishments of this term: