Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, October 31, 2010

School Tech Connect: Interesting, Attractive, and Morally Purposeful...

School Tech Connect: Interesting, Attractive, and Morally Purposeful...

Interesting, Attractive, and Morally Purposeful...

I'm not sure how I feel about all my favorite bloggers contributing to HuffPo-- for my money, HuffPo is a dishonest venue that brooks no criticism. I follow HuffPo because they publish voices that aren't quickly available in any other single place, but I'm not under any delusions-- they're pushing Arianna's agenda just like Fox Newsis pushing Rupert Murdoch's. Hillary Clinton couldn't catch five seconds of a break from HuffPo, for one thing.

For another, Arianna is so body-dunked in the ed deform Kool Aid tank that as far as I'm concerned, she's