Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, May 1, 2020

A Conversation about the Pandemic and Early Childhood Education | Diane Ravitch's blog

A Conversation about the Pandemic and Early Childhood Education | Diane Ravitch's blog

A Conversation about the Pandemic and Early Childhood Education


Every Wednesday at 7:40 pm EST, the Network for Public Education has hosted a conversation about education. All the conversations are archived here.
In the first one, I discussed my new book SLAYING GOLIATH with Carol Burris.
In the second one, I talked to Pastor Charles Foster Johnson of Pastors for Texas Children about their fight against vouchers and for public schools.
In the third one, I asked Mercedes Schneider about her new book and her skill at investigative reporting.
In the fourth one, I discussed the effects of the pandemic on early childhood education with ECE experts Denisha Jones and Susan Ochshorn.