Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, January 20, 2017

Donald Trump is really president and I’m not really dead. | Fred Klonsky

Donald Trump is really president and I’m not really dead. | Fred Klonsky:

Donald Trump is really president and I’m not really dead.

dead

If you were watching Chicago Med last night, yes, that was me playing a deceased man.
A few months back I got hired as an extra to play the role.
“How long can you hold your breath?” I was asked. “Don’t know,” I said. So he timed me. I took a deep breath and held it for about a minute.
“Should we do eyes open and mouth closed or eyes closed and mouth open?” asked somebody else.
How would I know?
The entire scene took up less than 90 seconds on air and took three hours to shoot. Anne found it disturbing to watch me but I thought it was all fun.
And I’m not really dead. It’s a TV show.
Donald Trump is not really a TV show. He is president.
I find that far more disturbing and there is no doubt it will be bad, at least for those not represented by his cabinet of dopes and Wall Street wheeler-dealers.
But there is this.
At the exact moment when Trump was taking the oath of office in Washington, I was Donald Trump is really president and I’m not really dead. | Fred Klonsky: