Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, October 31, 2016

CURMUDGUCATION: Welcome to Charter Cafeteria

CURMUDGUCATION: Welcome to Charter Cafeteria:

Welcome to Charter Cafeteria


Welcome to the new Charter Choice Cafeteria! Can I help you?

Wow! It's so clean and shiny here. And is that.... is that steak??

Why yes. We believe that all students should have the chance to eat steak for lunch.

Well, that's great. My usual public cafeteria only has meatloaf every other day, and it's not so good. So I would really love steak for lunch. Can I just--
















Just a second. Charter Choice Cafeteria is only open to a few students. You need your Lunchtime Strivers Club Card to eat in here.

Well, how do I get one of those?

Just put in your application for the CCC lottery. You fill out these six forms available between the
CURMUDGUCATION: Welcome to Charter Cafeteria: