Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, June 1, 2014

6-1-14 Scathing Purple Musings | Color me purple in Florida

Scathing Purple Musings | Color me purple in Florida, red in Washington, dark sky-blue in Israel and public school in Education:











Michigan Charter School Board President Resigns Over Common Core

Brian Polet, board president of Eagle Crest Charter Academy in Holland, Michigan has resigned. Scathing Purple Musings has received permission to print his letter of resignation in its entirety: Dear Eagle Crest Charter Academy, National Heritage Academies, and Central Michigan University, Effective June 30, 2014, I officially resign as board president and from the board of directors of the Eagle
5-31-14 Scathing Purple Musings | Color me purple in Florida ALL Week
Scathing Purple Musings | Color me purple in Florida, red in Washington, dark sky-blue in Israel and public school in Education:Scathing Purple Musings  Color me purple in Florida ALL WeekBobby Jindal Rebukes Jeb Bush on Common CoreI guess he really means it. From CNN reporter Dana Davidsen: Louisiana Republican Gov. Bobby Jindal said Thursday he’s against Common Core, the academic standards that