Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, August 26, 2013

8-26-13 teacherken at Daily Kos

teacherken at Daily Kos:





My only reaction to this is yet again UGH!
and I cannot help but think that we justify our doing things for which we condemn others. From Foreign Policy:  Exclusive: CIA Files Prove America Helped Saddam as He Gassed Iran I am not going to attempt to parse this. You can read it on your own.   I will do only this much, offering these two snips: In 1988, during the waning days of Iraq's war with Iran, the United States learned through satell
8-24-13 teacherken at Daily Kos
teacherken at Daily Kos: Saturday morning - another reflection on teachingwhich may seem a little premature.  After all, I do not see students until next week.  This was teacher planning week, full of meetings, setting up the classroom, making copies, and even planning. I am back in my role as a classroom teacher. I will have 6 classes, each of which will meet alternate days for 90 minutes, a new