Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Daily Kos: Sometimes the sign are unmistakable

Daily Kos: Sometimes the sign are unmistakable:


Sometimes the sign are unmistakable

Let's see
in the past few days two of my former students did very well at the Intel ISEF.
One of my former students today sang at the Morehouse graduation where the President gave the commencement address, and he proudly shared on Facebook the program which listed him as a junior Phi Beta Kappan.
Other of my students mark completion of high school or college or medical school on their Facebook pages and I find myself interacting with them.
Another of my former students shared with me the writing he sends to his friends, telling me
I will include you on my small distro list of the missives that I write while I am deployed. I appreciate everything that you have taught me and look foward to your insight.
Another emailed me to tell me about the new teaching job he expects to be doing.One who is briefly in town before returning to Cambridge to graduate from Harvard Law wants to get together to