Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, March 22, 2013

School Tech Connect: Unilateral Disarmament

School Tech Connect: Unilateral Disarmament:


Unilateral Disarmament

I just want to point out that we're back on the phones today because the senate is about to send some highly unconstitutional stuff to the governor, in spite of the senators taking some kind of oath of office.

This is probably the day where the only arrow we have left in the quiver is a clause in the Constitution, and we already know how two branches of the state government feel about that.

And yet, I still don't have access to a list of IFT members who live in Heather Steans' district, nor do IEA members have such a list. So, while I would be perfectly happy to take a personal day and go stop traffic in front 

Jesse Sharkey and Wendy Katten

Jesse Sharkey and Wendy Katten on Chicago Tonight. Distribute widely.



I'm still reeling from B3's "Where were the parents?" meme. Previously I thought she was off her meds. Now I think she's insanely arrogant.