Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, March 3, 2013

School Tech Connect: In Which I Allow You To Access This Content

School Tech Connect: In Which I Allow You To Access This Content:


In Which I Allow You To Access This Content

I just read this comment from "Anonymous" over at Catalyst. Apparently it's some verbiage from the Charlotte Danielson framework, which has swept the nation. I don't know if it's real or not. Please tell me it's not real.

"Teacher coordinates in-depth knowledge of content, students’ various needs, and available resources (including technology), to design units and lessons. Learning activities are fully aligned to standards-based learning objectives and are designed to engage students in high-level cognitive activities suitable for every student. The units and lessons are paced appropriately and are differentiated, as appropriate, for individual learners. Units and lessons include grade-appropriate levels of texts and other materials and task complexity, requiring students to provide evidence of their