Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, December 30, 2012

12 Blogs I Loved In 2012 | The Jose Vilson

12 Blogs I Loved In 2012 | The Jose Vilson:


12 Blogs I Loved In 2012


blog
In my short notes series, I like to share things I’ve read from around the web, usually parsed out from the plethora of things I pick up on my social media networks. At times, I find gems that keep me coming back for more. The following list have been reliable sources for pieces to share all year. I’ve had some of these in my Google reader since I started blogging, and some of these are relatively new to me. Either way, check them out and tell them I sent you:
In no particular order:
BrainPickings.org
Maria Popova’s blog continues to be a source of inspiration for my writing. The curation of pieces is top notch.
NYC Educator
Not that people don’t already laud him for his blog, but recently, it feels like everyone’s