Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

School Tech Connect: Bad Ideas Abound

School Tech Connect: Bad Ideas Abound:





Bad Ideas Abound

Wtf is the board out in Lake Forest thinking?
The teachers are standing firm in opposition to the school board’s demands for a two-tier salary schedule that would require new teachers to teach for 45 years in order to reach top pay.
Um, two-tier salary schedules are worth walking out over, and this one in particular just stupid. It's nonsense. Did the Tea Party take over out there? I'm sorry, I meant to ask if the Tea Party underwent a lobotomy and then took 

People Get What's Happening

Omfg this is good. Not a false word in it. I'm just gonna steal it and post it here. Awesome. 





A Little Love For The CTU

I work in the 'burbs. Today our staff did a little shout out to our great, great colleagues fighting the good fight in the city.

Popout

I am one jacked-up photographer, aren't I? There are like20 people off-camera to the left. I can never find my glasses, either. I was just pressing buttons hoping for video.