Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, September 3, 2012

Jersey Jazzman: Back To School

Jersey Jazzman: Back To School:


Back To School

This is the time of year when I throttle back the blog a bit and concentrate on the beginning of the school year. Regular readers know I am a working teacher - not a pundit, or a think tanky-type, or a TFAer who's "staying involved in education," whatever that means. I walk the walk, and the Tuesday after Labor Day is when I lace up the new sneakers and hit the track.

So things will cool out here a little - but not too much. After three years, I have a much better sense of the time commitment for putting together a post. So I'll still be publishing pieces regularly over the next several months, with the understanding of how much I can get done even when I'm putting my primary focus (after my family) on