Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Joy Hochstadt Goes Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah

http://www.southbronxschool.com:


Joy Hochstadt Goes Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah

As part of being an ethical blogger, I have decided to allow "Lawyer" Joy Hochstadt's email response in regardsto the blog post of May 22, 2012 to be shared amongst the readers of this blog. My comments have been added in red which are purely my opinion and those of the Crack Team.


I did not recognize the name of the guy who so maligned me. Then in his piece, he explained that he met me for 10 minutes.  Indeed when I came back from lunch with Ted Smith (probably with some of the local fare on my lapel), Does Joy not believe in napkins?about three years ago, there was someone that several colleagues wanted me to meet.  Probably because he was arguing with them and they thought I could I tell him like it was No, like you believed it was and would ever be. Your sense of reality. and prevail as I had done again and again at "333" (Seventh Avenue Rubber Room).  I remember it was not pleasant but I do not remember the issue in contention.  I invite him to my spacious and well appointed office (not my car),