Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday coffee. No caffeine. « Fred Klonsky

Saturday coffee. No caffeine. « Fred Klonsky:


Saturday coffee. No caffeine.

The doctor says that being 63 is a risk factor.
He should have seen me at 23. There were many more risk factors in those days.
The reason this issue came up was that last night I was in the ER at New York Methodist Hospital in Brooklyn.
I don’t usually visit the ER when I come visit the family. But the last few nights I was having heart palpitations. I called my doc back home and she said that I should go to the ER.
I had a heart attack about ten years ago.
Another risk factor.
My daughter, Leigh, had just finished serving us all some delicious Branzino with pears. Candy was entertaining us with her collection of CDs that includes Sergio Mendes and Brazil 66. Jessica had just come from late parent