Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, February 18, 2012

School Tech Connect: Occupy #twill #soschat #ows

School Tech Connect: Occupy #twill:

Occupy #twill

I've been in the suburbs all day, at the fabulously managed Students in Technology Conference at Stephenson High School in Lincolnshire. Let me just say two things: first, I work with some of the brightest, most articulate and involved students that I've known in lo these past 27 years. They blow me away. Second, my feet are on strike. They're apparently not going to let me stand up again until I agree to their terms, which evidently include staying off my feet all day. I'm going to have to bring in Pinkerton's and some permanent replacement feet. But first, I'm bashing my feet in the press.

Meanwhile, back in my hometown, where parents have to commit civil disobedience to get very, very basic