Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Kimble's Corner: Congressman Kimble Investigates Islamic Caliphate in South Carolina

Kimble's Corner: Congressman Kimble Investigates Islamic Caliphate in South Carolina:

Congressman Kimble Investigates Islamic Caliphate in South Carolina

I've been campaigning hard in South Carolina and I have definitely enjoyed the challenge of campaigning to African-Americans for the first time in my career. The number of black Republicans is small, but substantial and I've relied on everything that I learned from Michael Steele to reach out to them with an urban suburban vibe and good conservative values yo digity.

I had gotten some flack in New Hampshire, when a microphone I thought was off recorded me saying I would have no black people in my administration. Unfortunately, some of my opponents tried to use my statement out