Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, December 16, 2011

School Tech Connect: Heather Steans' Corrupt Commission

School Tech Connect: Heather Steans' Corrupt Commission:


Heather Steans' Corrupt Commission

Mike Klonsky has more details about the corrupt charter scam being operated by the hustlers that have secured an unfettered pipeline to public tax money courtesy of my state senator, Heather Steans.

I'm still sick over it. I was going to pour through the records to see if anywhere in the discussion of this commission, it was pointed out that it was going to be funded by the Waltons, but I'm just too disgusted and depressed by the whole thing. Now I'm reminded by Mike that the commission's other revenue stream is the legalized kickback it gets every time it overrules an elected school board. This is the single most blatant conflict