Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, October 17, 2011

All Education Matters: Docs About All Education for Occupiers at #OWS protests

All Education Matters: Docs About All Education for Occupiers at #OWS protests:

Docs About All Education for Occupiers at #OWS protests

A lot of folks have asked me for fliers that describe the work of All Education Matters. I already have a doc that describes the history of AEM, which, by the way, will turn a year in 1- days - can you believe it? I can't! It's amazing to think that I was in S. Korea when I incorporated. It wouldn't have been possible without your generous donations.

In any event, I have also created another doc. There is also a flier that is called "The Voices of the Indentured Educated Class." This document was created after a long-time supporter and friend of mine, Reid, asked me to draft something that personalizes the crisis. Reid, by the way, is doing amazing, amazing work for #OccupyPortland. He makes me proud to be part of the 99%, and he - like all of you - remind me why I'm