Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, July 22, 2011

Diary of a Social Art-tivist Mommy: Why Miriam Cutelis is marching at the Save Our Schools march Next week

Diary of a Social Art-tivist Mommy: Why Miriam Cutelis is marching at the Save Our Schools march Next week

Why Miriam Cutelis is marching at the Save Our Schools march Next week

I have so many reasons swimming around my head as to why I am marching for our public schools. But here are some of the main reasons I am attending the Save Our Schools March and conference next Saturday in Washington, DC. To find out more about the march go to their site. I invite you all to join me to speak up for our schools and our children.

1. Testing has been proven to be an unreliable measure of what is happening in the classroom. To fire, rate, reward and punish teachers and schools on this

Save Our Schools March