Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

All Education Matters: Quick Note: Working With You And For You

All Education Matters: Quick Note: Working With You And For You

Quick Note: Working With You And For You

I will be heading to DC on August 21st, and my calendar is already filling up with important meetings with people on the Hill. Today, I set up an appointment with Rep. Clarke Hansen's office. I am looking forward to that meeting, because student loan debt is clearly something he cares about. I let his office know today how much AEM and student debtors appreciated his remarks on the floor.

If you have any interest in joining me, please let me know (ccrynjohannsen@gmail.com). I want you to come with me and share your stories with leaders in D.C.

We can do this together, and I already have a number of people who have committed to joining me.

Indentured Educated Citizens unite!