Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Damn Good Education Daily

Damn Good Education Daily
Damn Good Education Daily
schoolfinance101.wordpress.com - I’ll admit from the start that I’m recycling some arguments here (okay… all of the arguments) … but this stuff needs to be reinforced, over and over again. Quite honestly, to me, from a school fina...

SchlFinance101




online.wsj.com - It's ironic that just as the world is appreciating the strengths of China's education system, Chinese are waking up to its weaknesses. These are two sides of the same coin: Chinese schools are very...

DianeRavitch
blogs.edweek.org - In the narrative being driven by "education reformers," the "bad teacher" has emerged as the greatest threat to our future. This threat is being used to justify a wholesale attack on the teaching p...

Larryferlazzo




larryferlazzo.edublogs.org - Dec 16 2010 Larry Ferlazzo The Web is abuzz today with what appear to be fairly solid rumors that Yahoo has made a decision to shut-down the popular Delicious social bookmarking site. At the time I...

Larryferlazzo




dailykos.com - Sat Jan 01, 2011 at 04:58:49 AM PST Yes, it is the beginning of a Civil New Year. There are things to which to adjust... I need a new accordion folder for the bills I pay this year ... I must r...

teacherke