Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, October 18, 2020

A VERY BUSY DAY Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day... The latest news and resources in education since 2007

Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day... | The latest news and resources in education since 2007


A VERY BUSY DAY
Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day...
The latest news and resources in education since 2007


Big Education Ape: THIS WEEK IN EDUCATION Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day... The latest news and resources in education since 2007 - http://bigeducationape.blogspot.com/2020/10/this-week-in-education-larry-ferlazzos_17.html



What Is The Most Simple & Best Lesson You Have Done On Information Literacy & “Fake News”?
pixel2013 / Pixabay I want to teach a lesson on information literacy/fake news to my IB Theory of Knowledge class in a week or so. I have a ton of ideas at The Best Tools & Lessons For Teaching Information Literacy – Help Me Find More , and I have a great one I did with ELLs that I could modify . But I also wanted to hear from readers. What is the best lesson on this topic that you’ve done, and t
Sunday’s Must-Read Articles On School Reopening (& One Is REALLY a Must-Read)
geralt / Pixabay Here are new additions to THE BEST POSTS PREDICTING WHAT SCHOOLS WILL LOOK LIKE IN THE FALL : This first one gives what I think is the best overview of what’s happening in schools right now (in terms of COVID-19) that I’ve seen: What we’ve learned so far from school reopenings in the US is from Vox. Boston schools staff and students ‘shivering’ in cold classrooms with windows ope
Everything You Wanted To Know About Teaching During The COVID-19 Crisis But Were Afraid To Ask
cromaconceptovisual / Pixabay I have over 2,100 frequently revised and updated “Best” lists on just about every subject imaginable, and you can find them listed three different ways in three different places (see Three Accessible Ways To Search For & Find My “Best” Lists ). I’m starting to publish a series where each day I will highlight the “Best” lists in a separate category. Today, it’s on tea
Most Popular Posts Of The Week
I’m making a change in the content of the regular feature. In addition to sharing the top five posts that have received the most “hits” in the preceding seven days (though they may have originally been published on an earlier date), I will also include the top five posts that have actually appeared in the past week. Often, these are different posts. You might also be interested in IT’S THE THIRTE
Ed Tech Digest
Nine years ago, in another somewhat futile attempt to reduce the backlog of resources I want to share, I began this occasional “” post where I share three or four links I think are particularly useful and related to…ed tech, including some Web 2.0 apps. You might also be interested in THE BEST ED TECH RESOURCES OF 2020 – PART ONE , as well as checking out all my edtech resources . Here are this w
This Week’s Resources To Support Teachers Coping With School Closures
Wokandapix / Pixabay I have a number of regular weekly features (see HERE IS A LIST (WITH LINKS) OF ALL MY REGULAR WEEKLY FEATURES ). This is a relatively new addition to that list. Some of these resources will be added to The Best Advice On Teaching K-12 Online (If We Have To Because Of The 

 Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day... | The latest news and resources in education since 2007