Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Teacher Tom: Big and Strong

Teacher Tom: Big and Strong

Big and Strong



"Teacher Tom, look at my muscles." He was flexing his biceps in the classic muscle-making pose.

"I'm looking at your muscles."

He admired them himself for a moment, then said, "I made them."

I nodded.

Apparently, I'd not shown sufficient astonishment, so he added, "I did! I actually made them!" 

"You actually made them."

He flexed for a moment then let his arms fall limply to his side. "Want to know how I made them?"

"Yes."

"By exercising."

"I see. Exercising your muscles made them stronger."

"And bigger! So big. I want to see your muscles, Teacher Tom."

I flexed for him.

He looked disappointed. "My dad's are CONTINUE READING: Teacher Tom: Big and Strong