Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, March 27, 2015

My Next Book Project: The Psychology of Fixing the Economy through Better Public Policy | the becoming radical

My Next Book Project: The Psychology of Fixing the Economy through Better Public Policy | the becoming radical:

MY NEXT BOOK PROJECT: THE PSYCHOLOGY OF FIXING THE ECONOMY THROUGH BETTER PUBLIC POLICY

As many have highlighted, the media turns to almost anyone except educators when dealing with education topics such as evaluating and paying teachers (ask an economist), teaching reading (ask a psychologist), expanding charter schools (ask a political scientist), or creating national standards (which apparently requires a degree in philosophy).
Therefore based on my experiences as a student (nobody asks a student about anything), as a public school classroom teacher (nobody asks a teacher anything), and as an “ivory tower” academic (really? ask a professor?) who graduated from state schools with an undergraduate and two graduate degrees in education, I have now begun work on my next book:
New Book2
I am eager to speak with publishers, and any media outlet interested in a guest Op-Ed or an interview! My Next Book Project: The Psychology of Fixing the Economy through Better Public Policy | the becoming radical: