Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

9-10-13 Ed Notes Online

Ed Notes Online:






Betting on Thompson Surge as I Pulled the Lever for .....
Don't count your di Blasio chickens yet.On my short 2 minute walk to the polling booth I was listening to Brian Lehrer and a woman said she changed her mind about di Blasio because of the Wayne Barrett and Slate articles -- they bothered me too.She was going to Thompson. I detect a late Thompson surge and some wearing away of diBlasio support and will make a rough guess that di Blasio numbers will


9-9-13 Ed Notes Online
Ed Notes Online: Why MORE?Speaking with you the day before meeting with my principal was very helpful. It allowed me to better register what really is, as Julie has stated, "clear as mud." The UFT selected part of our committee was the only prepared party at the the table. The principal and her supervisors were unprepared and relied on our take and interpretation of the choices to be made. We advi