Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

On Almost Meeting Jonah Edelman - The Jose Vilson | The Jose Vilson

On Almost Meeting Jonah Edelman - The Jose Vilson | The Jose Vilson:

On Almost Meeting Jonah Edelman

by JOSE VILSON on JULY 30, 2013
Screenshot of Jonah Edelman's talk at the Aspen Institute
Screenshot of Jonah Edelman’s talk at the Aspen Institute
For some reason, I always get myself into situations where I see someone whose policies may completely destroy public education for all. It’s like Mario where some of the evildoers are worth stomping on and others will ruin your whole set up. So I keep my game face on, because they’re probably used to protesters 500-people deep at their faces like, “Did you have to do my kids’ school like that?!” They’re often the first to retort with moral responsibility arguments, then turn around and ask the valet to park their Diablo right in front of you. So I catch them unawares and hope to keep my eye-rolls and snickers to a minimum.
Because I’m a good guy. And I have the good fortune of
- See more at: http://thejosevilson.com/on-almost-meeting-jonah-edelman/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheJoseVilson+%28The+Jose+Vilson%29#sthash.BDXZsMaO.dpuf