Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, December 10, 2011

School Tech Connect: Words of Wisdom

School Tech Connect: Words of Wisdom:

Words of Wisdom

Pass them along.

Diane gave a barnburner in DC yesterday. I decided to pass it along to my state representative, my highly reformy state senator, my charter-happy liberal Democratic congresswoman, for whom I campaigned fiercely in 1998--and my senators, one of whom can be seen hiding in a copy room here. After reading Fred's last post, I feel like sending it to the leadership of NEA, which as far as I'm concerned has reached a nadir wholly unimaginable even just four years ago. I hope others pass this speech along to their elected representatives, too--- there's nobody in the national association leadership who isn't selling the message that teachers are the