Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, February 14, 2011

Heroes & Flying Monkeys

Heroes & Flying Monkeys

Heroes & Flying Monkeys

Today as I read Fred Klonsky’s blog (see his link in the first table below), it inspired me to write a quick post so you’d know about Fred’s tribulations – and it also inspired me to add a new feature on my sidebar called “Heroes & Flying Monkeys.” A few days ago I wrote about the Flying Monkeys for the first time after they were discovered in Idaho and Indiana. (Actually,they’ve taken over America.) If you’ve forgotten, these are the sinister creatures who fly in toward the end of The Wizard of Oz. Anybody detecting a pattern here? Like maybe the Broad Foundation and Michelle Rhee at work? Send me your own examples of Heroes and Flying Monkeys, and I’ll add them right here.