Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, April 19, 2020

NYC Educator: The No Lives Matter Movement

NYC Educator: The No Lives Matter Movement

The No Lives Matter Movement


I can't imagine exactly how much money I'd need to have before I became a Republican. Honestly, no matter how much it was, it boggles my mind how anyone could identify with this particular group of individuals. I mean, sure, they've got a pretty significant propaganda network in Fox, and there's some other network that's even better at kissing up to Trump.

I guess if that's what you deem important, then you have to go for it. And they're not just calling social distancing communism, like the brilliant young woman in the photo. Some are calling it nazism, and it wouldn't surprise me a bit if they didn't know the difference.



Still, I can't see the appeal of the current thrust to put America back to work no matter who dies or how long we prolong a pandemic. I mean sure, I understand your racism. I understand that you don't care about people like me. I understand that the people I've spent my life working for are of no importance to you and that you're fine placing children in cages. Things like that are enough to keep me away.

This notwithstanding, viruses aren't prejudiced. They don't discriminate. Viruses are equal opportunity killers. They don't care what color your skin is, what language you speak, what gender you are, what religion you follow. Your sexual orientation is of no importance to them. This may come as a shock to President Donald Trump, but they don't even care how much money you have or which exclusive club you belong to.

This notwithstanding, the White House is supportive of the movement to resist social distancing. Even one of the idiot doctors who serves Trump says she doesn't want to second guess the idiot governor of Florida keeping schools closed and beaches open. How is it too dangerous for students to attend school, but safe for people to hang out on the beach? CONTINUE READING: 
NYC Educator: The No Lives Matter Movement